Monday, April 27, 2009

Making a Comment

Comments are wonderful - they make this blogging thing a community. I'd love for you to leave comments, but if you're having trouble you aren't alone!

Blogger has a help page on this very topic - click here to see it. Also, here are some instructions from me:

1. If you have an account, log in. If you don't, you can still comment!

2. Look down at the bottom of the post on which you'd like to comment. See where it says a number and then "COMMENTS"? Click there. Here's a picture of what it looks like on my site:
3. You will then see a page with the original post, all the previous comments, and a box for you to enter a comment. Here is a picture of what it looks like on my site:

If you click on the dropdown arrow (that's the downward pointing triangle) after "Comment as:", you'll get a list of options. Your Blogger profile (if you have one and are logged in) will be listed, as will some other accounts if you have them. At the bottom is a choice for "Anonymous". If you don't have any accounts, select Anonymous.

4. Now in that box below "POST A COMMENT", you can type your comment. When you are finished click on the gray button labeled "Post Comment". Voila!

Questions? Let me know, I'll help you out!

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for something that would help with the content of my comments. Am I correct in concluding that comments correspond to content contained in the column? Or can the comment consist of casual claims and contentions about any concepts?

    ReplyDelete